Miller Family

Miller Family

Thursday, August 20, 2009

What did McKay like most this summer?


Was it meeting Mickey Mouse at Disneyland (awkward pose)...





or riding the wheeler (I know, no helmet, see picture below with helmet)...




or hiking Willow Flat with the family...




or playing with cousins (and Bear) at the Pearson Family Lodge in Mink Creek, ID...




or jumping on the trampoline at Uncle Alan's house...




or attending the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House...




or eating his favorite meal of spaghetti...




or "driving" the truck...




or swimming i
n his pool in the backyard?




It's hard to tell! He is such a fun and happy guy who loves just about everything. He has so much energy and is so busy that sometimes nap time can't come soon enough, but then I always miss him when he's sleeping. In the fifth picture down he's holding a spatula. It's his favorite toy. He's actually pretty selective on the type of spatula he carries...it has to be black with holes in the flat part. He spends a lot of time following me around the house, and if I'm cooking he has to be a part of it. Good times!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Marylynne- I miss you my friend! Looks like you guys have had a really fun summer! You guys are busy bees! My future Son in law is so stinking cute- I really could eat him up! He is delicioso! Love ya and miss ya!
Ash

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

Love those happy faces!! He makes anything fun. Brenny keeps saying "Kay's house?" every time we pull up to anyone's house. He hates it when I tell him it isn't McKay's.

Preston and Kristin said...

Your boy has such a round head!

Steve and Holly said...

He's having way too much fun -- it's time for a new little friend!

NatalieD said...

I love the spaghetti and truck pictures most.