I have two words- So Cute! I can't believe how much he is growing up. Can we learn how to stop time? Is he going to nursery yet? Karmindy goes next month!!! I love Mckay! Such a darling boy! Miss you Marylynne!!
He is such a handsome little man. I remember worrying about Jamis and Trev a little cause they liked to tromp around in the highest heels they could find in my closet. At least Mckay chose mens shoes.
6 comments:
I have two words- So Cute! I can't believe how much he is growing up. Can we learn how to stop time? Is he going to nursery yet? Karmindy goes next month!!! I love Mckay! Such a darling boy! Miss you Marylynne!!
My, what big feet you have.... Love him!!
Adorable!!!! Is this the first time? I want to see him in his mom's shoes. :)
He is such a handsome little man. I remember worrying about Jamis and Trev a little cause they liked to tromp around in the highest heels they could find in my closet. At least Mckay chose mens shoes.
precious. I have lots of pictures of Zach like that.
McKay has big shoes to fill. He's adorable, and it's time for me to see him again.
Post a Comment