Miller Family

Miller Family

Sunday, March 28, 2010

A little bit country...






...and a little bit rock 'n roll!




Actually, McKay's A LOT rock 'n roll. He never wastes an opportunity to play his guitar...whether it be to the music for a 30-second commercial, or to a 30-minute show of Imagination Movers. He adds in some crazy dance moves and even gets down on his knees. If his guitar isn't handy, he'll make do with the cutest air guitar you've ever seen! He even breaks out the air guitar in the car, stores and church!

7 comments:

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

LOL!!! That's my boy!! I am so in love with McKay. How will I ever survive living five hours away from him???? Oh, the heartbreak!

Summer Miller said...

He gets cuter all the time.

Susy said...

He really is the cutest little thing. Personality galore. I love it.

Ashlee said...

O sweet Mckay! I wish we were closer, my oh my how he is growing up. He is so handsome. Can't wait till Karmindy and Mckay get together! :) Wink,Wink. Ok, I can wish can't I? Hope you guys have a great Easter!

imaginecreateloveit said...

So cute! His eyes just pop in the picture with the green shirt, love it!

pinkfrostycookies said...

He is too much! I was hoping to see some awesome McKay video footage on here today. I'll try to wait patiently.

Maren & Danny said...

My goodness! Could he be any cuter! I just wanna squeeze those cheeks!