Miller Family

Miller Family

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fire!

No, not really. But McKay got some special training, just in case. Our very kind friend invited us for a private tour of our local firehouse.



McKay's most favorite truck is the firetruck. We listen to firetruck songs, read firetruck books and pretend our van is a firetruck. He was awestruck to be up close and personal with a real firetruck. He was able to sit in the driver's seat of two firetrucks and an ambulance. He even got to try on a fireman's hat and uniform. We went at nap time, so McKay's expressions don't clearly show the joy he was feeling. Later that day, after his nap, he couldn't stop talking about it.





Thank you Lt. Randall!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Aww Cute Mckay! He s such a sweet boy! He is growing up so quickly! Where is the time going Marylynne? Our little ones are growing up too fast! I hope you guys are doing well! Hey, exciting news for my cooking blog. I am being featured at HowDoesShe.com on Monday for a Peep Topiary Tutorial post. I am really excited about it. You will have to check it out! :) Miss you dearly!

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

I have not blogged for sooo long that I had not seen this until now. I love that he got to do that! I have been thinking of you & loving you! Can't wait to come see you again!