Miller Family

Miller Family

Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring is here!

The weather has been so nice and I'm so grateful McKay has been able to play outside. This is our first spring with a finished backyard. I'm so glad we're able to enjoy it! It has been a blessing to have Nathan home while I've felt sick to entertain and play with McKay. They play in the dirt, play baseball and go on adventures through the field behind our house.


I love McKay's outfit in the following pictures. He still prefers to wear his snow boots outside. He also insists on wearing his bike helmet when he plays baseball. I love it!


We were surprised at how fast McKay got the concept of swinging the bat and hitting the ball. He is a natural!





I love the view from my patio and have savored the sight of all the blossoms on our trees we planted last year.

1 comment:

pinkfrostycookies said...

I didn't know McKay was such a great athlete. Great photos of him and I love the blossoms!