Riding in the car with a brand new baby is stressful all by itself. However, when the car breaks down on the freeway on the way home from the hospital with a brand new baby it's a whole new ballgame. So, as we were headed home, on I-15 from St. George to Cedar City, our trusty mini-van broke down. I also broke down. I was in pain, needed to nurse, needed to get Andrew out of his carseat, and had a hungry three-year-old. We are so grateful for the heroes of the day....Holly who came and took me and Andrew home and Nathan's dad who came and towed the van home.
When we left the hospital Andrew's bilirubin was high, so he needed sunlight. We had to get his bilirubin levels checked every day for a week. His little heels were covered in pin pricks.....so sad! At least we didn't need the light-bed this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment