"Jesus wants me for a sunbeam,
To shine for him each day;
In ev'ry way try to please him,
At home, at school, at play.
Jesus wants me to be loving
And kind to all I see
Showing how pleasant and happy
His little one can be.
A sunbeam, a sunbeam,
Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.
A sunbeam, a sunbeam,
I'll be a sunbeam for him."
By Nellie Talbot
I can't believe my baby is big enough to go to Primary! I shed a little tear at this milestone....because I had waited so long to have a Sunbeam and because he is growing up too fast.
McKay could barely contain his excitement all day about becoming a Sunbeam.
He even wore his crown to church the next Sunday.
1 comment:
That is a lot of excitement! I can't believe how far behind we fell in the blogging world with our terrible internet in England. We could hardly ever get pages to load and so we missed out on so much. We are happy to be catching up now. What adorable kids you have and good job on capturing priceless photos and important milestones.
Post a Comment