I can't believe it....we sold our house! We didn't even need to list it and feel so blessed to have things work out like this. We are selling our home to a lady who is totally in love with it, and know it's the right thing to do. Although, I have such an overwhelming feeling of relief mixed with sadness...we've loved living in Ivins. This is our first home...the only home McKay knows. I can't really think of all the things we are going to miss because I feel myself sinking into depression when I do. For the time being we are moving to Cedar City until Nathan is able to find a job. It will be fun to live a little closer to family....hopefully we'll get to see them more often. McKay was an amazing helper unloaded all of the boxes....all by himself! If all goes according to plan, we'll be leaving on the 28th of this month.
In other news, Nathan and McKay picked the first carrot from our garden. It's a beauty!
No comments:
Post a Comment