Miller Family

Miller Family

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Free Photobooks Galore!

My digital scrapbooking hobby has fueled my search for inexpensive printing options. I've come across a few free photobook offers here and there. I mentioned a free offer at the beginning of the month here on my blog...and I compiled a list of more offers for my digital scrapbooking presentation at my ward's last enrichment night. Today I received an offer in my e-mail from Artscow.com for 10 free photobooks...that's right, T - E - N!!! This offer applies to hard-cover 20 page 8x8 books. After you register at artscow.com (or if you're already registered) go to the "Credit & Discount" link in the left-hand column. Enter in the coupon code FREE10BKS and 10 photobook credits will be generated with five expiring on 2/27/09, and another five expiring on 3/30/09. You should also see a list of several other credits on your account for free photo items.

Here are a couple more free photobook offers, just in case ten aren't enough:

Multiply.com - Coupon code FREEBOOKG (I mentioned this one in a previous post, but the expiration date keeps getting extended. If you haven't made this one yet, I highly recommend it.)
Picaboo.com - Follow this link.

If you've never made a photobook and don't know how awesome they are, here are a few pictures of the free ones I've made so far:




4 comments:

pinkfrostycookies said...

Here is proof!
Love those books!

Lindsay said...

Your albums are soooo cute. You inspire me. I need to get to work! So do you remember that guy that worked for the U that you wanted to hook me up with? We were at the Draper temple open house last night and he was totally there. Looks like he is married and has a baby! It made me laugh!! Oh the memories!

NatalieD said...

Mary Lynne, you totally amaze me!

Maren & Danny said...

You are so super talented! I can always count on you for a great deal! Thanks!