Miller Family

Miller Family

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Couldn't Resist

I need more Christmas decorations like I need more laundry. However, when I heard Robert's was having a Christmas clearance sale (90% off!!!), I HAD to check it out. I really tried to ignore all the ads and e-mails..."they" know my weakness(es). I told myself I would only buy something if it was an amazing deal and I ABSOLUTELY loved it and would regret for the rest of my life not buying it. I'm not sure how amazing of a deal this was, but it met the rest of the criteria so I bought it.

Regular price $209.00. Sale price $20.90.

McKay seemed to like the sleigh, and I'm tempted to dress him up in his Santa suit again for more pictures.




5 comments:

pinkfrostycookies said...

What a great deal! Now I know where we are coming for our next holiday photo shoot.
McKay looks adorable and right at home in that sleigh.

Ashlee said...

Now that is a great find Marylynne! Good for you girl! I love finding a good deal! What a way cute decoration! Mckay is so yummy! I could eat him! He is getting so big. What a handsome little man he is!

Steve and Holly said...

It's much bigger than I was picturing! They definitely didn't have anything like that left at Robert's here!

Janet said...

That price is so good that I'm sure the sleigh is hot merchandise. I think Santa's gonna want it back.

NatalieD said...

Wow! I doubt it could be made for that price. Like your dad would say, "The price is right!"