My cute and fun little sister is celebrating her birthday today and in her honor I thought I would share a few of my favorite pictures.
For some of her amusing pharmacy stories, click here.
We spent a lot of time fighting when we were growing up, but I'm seriously glad she's my little sister and that she now lives close by. She's so fun to be with and is a ROCKSTAR friend, sister, aunt and pharmacist!
3 comments:
I was way cute, eh?
Marylynne,
How are you guys? Mckay is darling as always and is getting so big. Looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter. I loved checking out your sisters pharmacy stories and really busted a gut laughing!! She is very creative in her writing and I can totally see the story taking place. She sounds like a really sweet person just like her older sis. Miss ya!
You totally looked like your brother, Alan, when you were little, ML!
In the first photo Kristin looks(ed) like Elena and in the second photo I think she looks(ed) like Ariel! (I guess I should say they look like Kristin!)
Post a Comment