I try to keep the door to the bathrooms closed at all times, so this was his first toilet-paper unraveling. When he saw me, he laughed like I'd never heard him laugh before. I wish I would've been fast enough to also catch his laugh on camera.
Miller Family
Monday, May 4, 2009
Monkey Business
McKay usually follows me around the house, room to room, all day long. When I left the kitchen for my bedroom I expected him to be close behind. When he didn't follow, I called to him to see if he would come. He didn't come, so I continued putting the laundry away for a few minutes happy that he was entertaining himself. I decided since things were a little too quiet I had better go find him. I found him in his bathroom having the time of his life:


I try to keep the door to the bathrooms closed at all times, so this was his first toilet-paper unraveling. When he saw me, he laughed like I'd never heard him laugh before. I wish I would've been fast enough to also catch his laugh on camera.
I try to keep the door to the bathrooms closed at all times, so this was his first toilet-paper unraveling. When he saw me, he laughed like I'd never heard him laugh before. I wish I would've been fast enough to also catch his laugh on camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Ah -your first toilet paper unraveling! Another milestone! He's now officially a toddler! Nelson says, "He's in trouble. He hasta sit on the bench."
Hilarious!
Oh geez. The toddler's obsession with the bathroom drives me crazy.
I was thinking today I sure wish I had Mary Lynne close to hire for Lexi's birthday cake. You are seriously amazingly talented girl. McKay's cake was SO cute.
I love it. McKay is such a doll. I love his chubby fingers and cheeks! I am glad you are enjoying every moment, even the crazy ones!
It's good he wasn't playing in the toilet!
O My goodness he is amazingly cute and Hi that CAKE is the best I have ever seen. It would give the cake show on lifetime a run for their money, quite impressive!
sooo cute!
I love it. He is so funny! If it wasn't so expensive and messy, you could get a lot more done.
Post a Comment