Miller Family

Miller Family

Friday, June 5, 2009

Child Slavery?

Some of you may remember this post where McKay's daddy helped him wash the car.


McKay also needed some help washing the dishes. He's a little too short to reach the sink on his own, so naturally, Nathan helped him out and held him up to the sink to do his chore. Doesn't McKay look like he's having the time of his life? ;)

4 comments:

Coulam Crew said...

I was looking at this post with Jake and he said "He is such a cute kid!" I just thought it was cute that McKay is a kid to him :) Lets just hope the love to help with chores continues...

Steve and Holly said...

You might as well put him to work while he still wants to!

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

Aw.... He is so cute.

Kirb said...

He is so cute. What a good little boy you have! I am sorry we didn't get to say bye before we left. We got back at midnight and left early the next morning in a hurry but I should be down there in a few weeks so I'll try to stop bye! Miss you