Miller Family

Miller Family

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

H a P p Y B i R t H d a Y to a S u P e R S i S t e R

I know I'm the luckiest girl to have FOUR of the most FABULOUS sisters and best friends ever, and one of them is celebrating a big birthday today.

Happy Birthday to Suzanne!!!

Here are a few fun pictures of the two of us through the years:

We still enjoy sharing a good snack.


That was the beginning of many fun driving experiences together.


A snack, again. I wonder what that look is all about.


We looked tres chic with our twinner mullets!


We happened to arrive home from my high school dance and her college dance at the same time. I guess that explains our expressions.


We've shared a lot of good times together and I look forward to many more!!!

The world's a little brighter when Suzanne's around. She's creative, fun, inspiring, kind, talented, supportive, wise (the list goes on), but you better watch out---she's crafty in more ways than one!

Happy Birthday to you again, Suzanne! We love you!

3 comments:

pinkfrostycookies said...

Thanks! You are so kind. What great photos! I don't know about that mullet PLUS perm one. At least I once had good hair. Good times! I love you, too!

Steve and Holly said...

Love the popcicle one -- Suzanne was practicing her supermodel pose and pouty face!

There is definitely a resemblance of McKay to the passenger at Lagoon!

Janet said...

We need to scan and share all our photos! I got teary seeing you two grow up in pictures. Good times!