Miller Family

Miller Family

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, Holly Jolley!!!

My dear sister, Holly (last name Jolley), celebrated a BIG birthday today. She taught me a lot of what I know, and I'm so lucky and blessed to have her in my life. She is wise, witty, talented, creative, supportive, righteous, a fantastic friend....the list goes on and on.

There aren't many pictures I have of just the two of us together, so I thought I'd share a couple of my favorite pictures of me and my sisters from long, long ago. (You can click on the picture to see it bigger.)


That's me in the front middle, Holly on the right, Janet on the left, and Suzanne in the back.



Janet at top with Baby Kristin, Holly on the left, me in the bottom middle and Suzanne on the right. (If you know Suzanne and her daughters, this picture speaks volumes about where her girls got their picture posing skills.)

Holly shares her birthday with her youngest, Nelson, who turned three today. I hope they both had great, happy birthdays! I love them...oh, so very much!

3 comments:

Janet said...

I love that picture of the slide! I need you to email me a copy so I can see it bigger! Nice tribute to Holly--I love her too!

Steve and Holly said...

Thanks!! I don't remember the slide picture -- email it to me too.

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

Those were fun to see! I also love the petting zoo pics!!