
Last week was such a busy week that I neglected doing a birthday post dedicated to my best friend and husband, Nathan. We have been through many ups and downs together and there isn't anyone in the world more perfect for me. He is loving, patient and kind. I look forward so much to when he comes home from work each day. I love being together on the weekends and I hate it when Monday comes around and he has to go back to work. He is a great provider for our family and takes such good care of us. He is a constant example to me of goodness. I am amazed at his spirituality and his desire to do what is right. He is a great source of comfort to me and lifts my spirits when I'm down. McKay and I are so lucky to have him in our lives!
We celebrated Nathan's birthday a week early with a family birthday/Halloween party at our house. Nathan is a twin and also had a niece celebrating a birthday so we celebrated for all three.
We celebrated again on Nathan's actual birthday (10/30) with another little party and had our friends, the Kemps, join us. We had the kids dress up to give them another opportunity to wear their costumes.
3 comments:
Very cute cake!
The cake is amazing, as usual! Happy Belated Birthday wishes from me to Nathan!
Happy Birthday to Nathan. We also think he is pretty great. Good job on another way cool cake!
Post a Comment