Miller Family

Miller Family

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Photo Editing Magic

Now that the holidays are over and the Christmas cards have been sent out, I can reveal the truth behind our happy looking family. (We are happy...but capturing it on camera can be difficult at times.) Here are what a couple of our pictures looked like before the editing process:



I took McKay's happy face from the second picture and placed it over his sad face in the first picture to get this one:


I almost used that first picture anyway. Here are more pictures from that day's photo shoot:


I am certainly glad for my computer and the ability to manipulate pictures. Yes, I love technology! Thanks to Kristin for her patience and taking these pictures for us.

6 comments:

pinkfrostycookies said...

I love that first photo and the other crying one is also so adorable. You should have done a collage with all your photos. You do amazing work! Your card was the cutest ever.

imaginecreateloveit said...

You are a photo editing/scrapbooking guru...I wish I could absorb half your knowledge. Those pics are sooo cute!

Janet said...

I love your new layout and header! It's so much fun what you can do with your photos. It's magic.

Unknown said...

Way cute. I am glad to see I am not the only mom who tortures their kids when taking pictures:)

Todd, Liz and Sydney said...

I LOVE IT!!! That makes me laugh. I LOVE technology too!

NatalieD said...

I am impressed, and Zachary will be impressed!