Miller Family
Monday, January 25, 2010
Photobook Madness
I've finally completed McKay's first scrapbook!!!! Not his first year though, it just covers the first five months. I started over a year ago but kept getting distracted by other projects. I put together his pages in GIMP by using FREE digital scrapbook kits and quickpages (picture-ready pages). Winkflash.com is having a great deal right now on photobooks. So other than time, the total cost for this 100 page 12x12 book was $36.44 (including shipping). A professional scrapbooker I am not, but I'm happy with it and I hope McKay will like it. If you're interested, you can check out the pages (in backwards order) by clicking here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute I want to see the whole thing when we come. I have started so many for Savannah but I just can't ever get completely satisfied with it. I just need to finish one and get it over with. I am definitly going to be checking out those websites. thanks.
Whoa, Baby! That is so amazingly cute! You are a professional digital photobook maker. You did a fabulous job, but you already know that. Darling photos, of course. I loved every page. Just one complaint, it was all boy colors....ha ha ha. I wish I could copy. A plus plus plus.
Man, I love this kid!! You are talented. Why do I not feel capable of doing it too, even after all the times you have explained it to me??
Post a Comment