The last few weeks have been quite busy gearing up for our ward's version of Super Saturday. It actually is over a month away, but the hard part of coming up with and making fun projects is over. Check it out and let me know what you like (or don't like).
Check out the projects by clicking on the link:
http://rc8thsupertuesday.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
Marylynne,
Thanks for getting back to me about those nativities. Because of finances at this time I better not order one. Thanks for being willing to help me out! Sorry if I have caused any headache on your part!
I MUST have a cute hat! Will you teach me even if I can't come to Super Saturday? I also love the temple pictures. We will be there the weekend of Oct 22 and I WILL be there with Kwint!! Wild horses couldn't keep me away. (That was a funny dream though.) We are going to Thriller on the 23rd, so we are excited, but let's plan something fun for that weekend.
Post a Comment