Miller Family

Miller Family

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Mover McKay

Did you know the group Imagination Movers has a fifth member?



You didn't know? Well, now you do. His name is Mover McKay and he likes to get down, jump up and turn around, turn around, turn around.



After I was almost done sewing his costume, McKay told me he wanted to be a witch with a big hat for Halloween instead. He was super mad and fought me when I tried it on him the first time....he fought even harder the second time (right before these pictures were taken so he wasn't very cooperative). There's still hope he'll like it for Halloween.

6 comments:

Ashlee said...

Marylynne, You are a woman of many talents! I am so secretly jealous of you m' dear! Mckay is growing up on us! He is as adorable as ever and I could just squish him. Kiss those cheeks for me! Miss you and love you tons!
Hope you have fun Haunting with your cute little munchkin!

Janet said...

Wow! He looks just like them! You are amazing!

Steve and Holly said...

Perfect sewing/creating job!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Super cute costume! I am sure he will totally be rockin it on Halloween. I know you told me you had made his costume but when I first looked at the pic's I thought you had bought it. It looks so good.

pinkfrostycookies said...

Awesome! Great job on the costume! Did you sew it on your new machine? I would still like to see McKay dressed up as a witch. ;)

NatalieD said...

I love it! One time my dad spent HOURS upon hours on a Campbell's Soup costume for Chad, and Chad hated it. That's what kids are for.