I admit this was a little crazy, but I took a four-week-old and a three-year-old....as a single parent...to Disneyland. We needed to get out of the apartment, to have a break to the monotony of the days without Nathan. So we took the Porters up on their offer to have us join them on their trip to Disneyland. We stopped in Las Vegas to visit the Chamberlains and captured this picture of cute little cousins. Baby Dean is 7 weeks older than Andrew. I hope they always like hanging out together.
Mitchell and McKay ready for the magic to start!
One one of three pictures I have of us on this trip. Having given birth four weeks earlier and trying to manage these little guys, made taking decent pictures nearly impossible.
Waiting in the never-ending Dumbo line.
The cute little Porter family....Kristin, Mitchell and Preston
Toontown fire engine...always a favorite.
All three boys in front of the Sleeping Beauty castle.
Andrew was such a good baby. He slept for most of the day as I held him....totally oblivious to all of the fun and rides I took him on.
Glad we saw Mickey a second time....silly Mickey!
We always take a picture in front of this door, and we always will until McKay gets too big.
I have never taken time to ride the old firetruck or Trolley on Disney's Main Street. It's a great way to rest and to get another perspective of Main Street.
We should have ridden this more!
Waiting for the World of Color show to begin.
It looks like the day was successful (or we spent to long at Disneyland).
We got to spend time at the beach and played in the sand and water.
No comments:
Post a Comment