Miller Family

Miller Family

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pumpkin Patch


First, the great news I failed to mention in my previous posts...Nathan has a job! He will be starting on October 2nd....in Draper. Eventually we will move northward, but for now he will stay with his brother in Herriman and come home on the weekends.

I had a little panic attack when I realized that Nathan would be gone for most chances to do any Fall/Halloween activities with the family. So on the last day of September we had a family outing to a pumpkin patch in Paragonah with some Miller and Reber cousins. We went on a wagon ride pulled by a John Deere through the farm fields...McKay was fascinated!



Then we got to pick our own pumpkins. McKay is the spotter...looking far and wide for the biggest pumpkin.




Pumpkin patches are prickly...McKay found out the hard way. But in the end, he had a great time picking out the best pumpkins.










Our first family photo since Andrew was born...











No comments: