Another month has flown by---it seems like I just barely posted last month's picture! We are enjoying
almost every minute. McKay continues to be a happy, smiley and content baby. He is such an independent little man! It's amazing so much personality can be packed into such a little body. He's bursting with energy and his favorite thing to do still is jump, jump, and jump!
.JPG)
Along with his five-month birthday came McKay's first cereal feeding. He pulled a few funny faces and here is a picture of one of them:
.JPG)
I tried my hand at a "wordle" from wordle.net. This one helps describe McKay's personality:
I copied the image and added the border, and will use it later in one of my digital scrapbooking layouts.
7 comments:
McKay is so photogenic! Pinch his cheeks for me.
I think it's amusing that you happened to have a baby that looks so intently at the camera while his picture is taken-- since you always closed your eyes!
He is getting so big and is just too adorable! I cannot wait for October 10th!
Wow, Five months already?? What an adorable little boy! enjoy every minute they grow up fast!
I can't believe he is five months already. He is too cute! You guys do good work!
Boy time flies. He gets cuter in each picture.
He is kissable. That is certain.
Post a Comment