Miller Family

Miller Family

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Boy and a (Sippy) Cup

I gave McKay his new sippy cup today with a little water, and as you can see by the following pictures, he LOVED it! He did drink some water, but he mostly enjoyed chewing on the soft spout. I'm a little afraid that this will only encourage the same sort of behavior during feeding time---if you know what I mean. His razor sharp tooth is visible in the last picture.








6 comments:

Preston and Kristin said...

What a big boy! I do know what you mean (but not from personal experience).

Steve and Holly said...

You shouldn't let him do that to you. You're the mom, let him know who's the boss!;)

Melanie said...

McKay has the cutest smile EVER!

Ashlee said...

Marylynne, Mckay is getting so big! He has beautiful eyes and such a handsome smile! Beautiful Baby! Have you tried those recipes yet? I so want feedback! :)

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

He looks sooo happy. I love the fam pic up there, too. I dreamed about you guys last night, you'll have to ask me, it was funny.

Susy said...

My long lost Mary Lynne...I'm so glad I found you. I hope you don't mind me peaking in at your beautiful family. Your babe is absolutely gorgeous. I am so more than happy for you! I'm sure you're soaking in every little moment and milestone with him.

We have a blog too, but it's private. Send me an email and I'll invite you in...still tsbenson@juno.com