Miller Family

Miller Family

Monday, November 24, 2008

McKay Goes Retro



I'd been meaning to take some pictures of McKay wearing this outfit for a while. It belonged to Nathan when he was a baby...I think he wore it when he was a year old. It is actually in pretty good condition considering how old it is. I'm glad I decided to take these pictures today...it was a little too short!

6 comments:

Toad, Lizard, Squidney & Emmaphant said...

Very cute! McKay is growing up too fast. I think he looks a lot like Nathan in those pics.

Melanie said...

So cute!!!

Ashlee said...

Marylynne!! How are you guys doing? I can't believe how big Mckay is getting! We have only been gone for 3 months! I love his smile! It is so contagious! Hope you guys have a happy thanksgiving!

SANDERS said...

Hey there Mary, I can't even believe how freakin cute he is. He has the best smile ever, it totally lights up his whole face. I love love the monkey costume. I know you sent this email forever ago I am a huge slacker. We need a play date soooooon

Summer Miller said...

He looks so cute. I loved putting Zach in GC's outfit that Wanda saved. It was so precious. He gets cuter all the time.

NatalieD said...

He's adorable no matter what outfit he's wearing!