I just have to take a minute to talk about how nice Janet's room/hospital was. The wooden floor was so shiny and clean. Wait, aren't all hospital floors supposed to be shiny and clean? You would think that, but it isn't so---at least not at the particular one I'm thinking of. I could go on and on about the negative qualities of that one, but instead I will focus on the oustanding qualities of this one. The nurses were sooo cheery and helpful. Janet's recovery room was so roomy with FIVE chairs for visitors to sit in, not one or even two...but FIVE! Okay, I guess that's enough, but I'm seriously thinking of how I can have my next baby there. (Not that it's in the works...yet.)
Miller Family
Monday, November 17, 2008
Sweet Harmony Jane
We took a quick jaunt to LV on Saturday to get a peek at my precious new niece, Harmony Jane. She is SO yummy! She definitely resembles her siblings, but she also has her own look. She has dark hair, gorgeous almond eyes and cute full lips. I don't think I've held a newborn since McKay was born...it made him seem so grown up. This got me thinking I'm ALMOST ready for another one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thanks for sharing. I want to see more pictures! This one is microscopic. I'm glad you gave a description. I'm sad I couldn't be there....maybe next time or maybe your next time!?!
Those are some cute girls in that picture.
I can't wait to meet baby Harmony! I love her name! Harmony's mother needs to post some photos on her blog!
Congratulations to Janet! How many does this make for her? I think it is SO fun to hold brand new little nieces and nephews...love on them and then hand them back. Maybe I'm weird, but I think the newborn stage is kind of hard, oh SO heavenly sweet, but pretty hard.
Janet now has four darling kids. I totally agree about how excruciatingly hard newborn babies are...and S-C-A-R-Y! It truly is one of those things you can't fully comprehend until you have one of your own.
You didn't like the ONE chair in the recovery rooms at DRMC? C'mon!!
Sorry we haven't called, we've been sick for 2 weeks, hope you are doing great!
Post a Comment