with us. ;)
On the fourth, we headed up to Cedar City for the traditional parade and family picnic. In our rush to leave home at 8:00 am, I forgot to pack the camera. Holly was kind enough to take these pictures for us at the parade:
On the Loose
Family Picture
(Third time's the charm.)
(Third time's the charm.)
Fishing at the Park

We headed up Cedar Canyon for a picnic with my family. Everything seemed so green and lush and we managed to take a few good pictures with my cell phone.



We spent the evening with Nathan's family, had dinner and watched more fireworks. I let my guard down and let McKay play in the water...fully clothed.


McKay was too tired to stay awake for the big show in the sky, but he was a little more brave with the frontyard show.
7 comments:
Oh Sweet Little Mckay! Looks like you guys had an amazing fourth of July! I can't believe how big Mckay is getting. He is such a doll. I have a cute future son in law! Wink, Wink. Ps. I love your new hair cut! So cute! Miss you guys!
Did I say how much I missed my McKay while I was gone? I mean, he's the cutest! It looks like you people had the greatest fun! Ka-ching!
i LOVE YOUR HAIR!
Pics are darling. I LOVE your hair too! You look really pretty!
We were at the park on the fourth. I'm pretty mad we didn't bump into you. I still want to meet that little boy in person.;)
Matching outfits? For real?
My comments now have to be approved by blog owner? For real?
Approve this then
Post a Comment