I received this e-mail from Melanie and Suzanne, so I'm posting my answers instead of responding via e-mail.
Four things about me that you may or may not have known, not in any particular order.
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
Provider Relations - Molina Healthcare
Supervisor - University of Utah Hospitals and Clinics
Adjunct Communications Professor - Southern Utah University
Customer Service - Arby's
B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
The Count of Monte Cristo
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Original Version)
The Parent Trap
A Christmas Story
C) Four places I have lived:
Heaven (had to come up with four)
Cedar City, UT
Salt Lake City, UT
Ivins, UT
D) Four favorite TV Programs:
The Office
American Idol
Unwrapped (Food Network)
Food Network Challenge
E) Four places I have been:
New York City
Salzburg, Austria
Nauvoo, Illinois
The Price is Right/Bob Barker Studio
F) Four of my favorite foods:
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Lasagna
Pizza
Cheesecake
G) Four places I would rather be right now:
Cedar City, Utah
Victoria, BC
San Antonio, TX
On a Cruise
H) 4 things I am looking forward to this year 2008:
My Ten Year Wedding Anniversary
Trip to San Antonio (October)
The Holiday Season
McKay's First Christmas
2 comments:
Love your blog, Mary Lynne! Love the pictures of McKay! We're off gluten (and supposed to be off casein) at our house, too.
I smile whenever I see these cute pictures. I was really glad that I knew most of those answers. I didn't know you were going to San Antonio though how fun!!!
Post a Comment