Miller Family
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
A Good Day to Start a Blog
I can't believe that today is July 1st and we are now into the second half of 2008! I had a goal at the first of the year to start a blog, but it never happened due to the serious lack of motivation I've had for the last 10+ months. Now that the baby is here and I've gotten into the groove of being a mother, I can focus on other things and I can feel my ambition slowly starting to return. I still need to finish McKay's nursery (sew the crib skirt and basket liners), but I'm having to dig pretty deep to find the motivation to work on it (mainly because that entails dragging out and setting up the sewing machine). It's much easier to sit on my couch with the laptop. I've enjoyed peeking in on other people's blogs, but they never seem to be updated enough. So while I'm waiting for my favorite blogs to be updated, I'll work on my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dream come true! I'm super excited that you have a blog now. You have the most clever little quote up there. I mean, I love Captain Picard. He is a wise man. Keep up the good work!
Wow! I was so excited to discover that you have a blog!!! How fun to see semi-recent photos of McKay--I'm dying to see more!!!
Post a Comment