Miller Family

Miller Family

Monday, July 14, 2008

Star of Our Show

Here's our latest photo shoot at home with McKay. We caught his signature look several times, but the camera was just too slow to capture his smile. We thought they were cute anyway!


Create Your Own

5 comments:

Summer Miller said...

He gets cuter all the time.

Melanie said...

What an adorable baby!!! I love the darling photos! (I think he looks a bit like his Grandma Pearson!)

Preston and Kristin said...

Oh, I need my McKay right now!!!

kjolley said...

This is really Kaleb's mom. McKay's too cute!! There's one look that is so you and another that's definitely his daddy.

Ashlee said...

I can't believe how big Mckay is getting! He is a cutie! He has a lot of Nathan and I can see you in him too! Your blog is darling. I am working on blog so hope it is up and running soon so we can stay in touch.