I'm not sure if anyone else will find these interesting, but I'm excited to have completed my two first digital scrapbooking pages for McKay. I didn't start with his birth...I just picked some random pictures to practice with. I better get started with the rest though, because the pictures keep piling up! (You can click on the images for a close-up.)
9 comments:
You did a beautiful job! You could be a professional. I am so impressed...and motivated. I can't wait to see more of your creations. How long did these pages take?
These are great. You have such talent for putting things together in just the right way. I agree with the above comment, you could do this professionally.
Marylynne-
I might catch that digiatl scrapbooking bug. Your pages are darling. Mckay is so cute. He is getting so big. What a cute little guy!
Way cute pages!! McKay gets cuter each day. I love the idea of digital scrap booking. I have pictures of Sydney from ages ago that I need to scrapbook, but don't have the time or don't want to make the mess. Do you just print them off at Walmart?
McKay's cousin Melanie thinks he looks toadally adorable in that outfit!!!
The pages look so cool! McKay has the perfect expression on his stomach. It's such an adorable outfit on him. Your mother must love you such a lot to painstakingly handmake such a charming quilt for McKay.
If it weren't for the kits (coordinated paper and elements) I wouldn't really know where to start. Once I figured out how to manipulate everything, it went pretty fast.
I'm not sure if Wal-Mart prints 12x12, but I know Costco does for $2.99 sheet. There are also a lot of book publishing companies that will print it. I think I'm going to save my pages up and put together a book through shutterfly.com. An album, or book, is around $50. That includes the cover and 20 pages. Each additional page is $1.50.
My friend Tawnya prints her books at Blurb. I haven't tried them myself but her stuff turns out really good and they are priced really low.
Cutest scrapbook pages...EVER!
Post a Comment