Miller Family

Miller Family

Monday, September 22, 2008

It's Here! It's Here!

My favorite time of the year!


Nature XXVII, Autumn
by Emily Dickinson

The morns are meeker than they were,
The nuts are getting brown;
The berry's cheek is plumper,
The rose is out of town.
The maple wears a gayer scarf,
The field a scarlet gown.
Lest I should be old-fashioned,
I'll put a trinket on.


Here's the "trinket" I put on my door:

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Fall is one of my favorite seasons for many reasons. I love the changing leaves and the crisper weather and the upcoming holiday season.

I love your door hanger it is so pretty!

Toad, Lizard, Squidney & Emmaphant said...

Fall is my favorite time of the year as well. I miss seeing the fall leaves everywhere.- the only draw back living where we do. I guess it is time to drive to the mountains. Cute Wreath!

Melanie said...

Pretty! I love Fall as well (I just wish it would stick around longer)!!

Janet said...

I'm singing, "It's Autumn time, It's Autumn time!" Ariel wore a jack-o-lantern shirt to school today since, "it's the second day of fall, you know."

Steve and Holly said...

It's very pretty. I didn't know that you were so fond of Fall.