What a cute little Santa!
It makes me so happy that you finally got to experience Christmas with your own little one! It's such a great age to have at Christmas!
LOVE IT! I feel bad we didn't get to experience Christmas in person with McKay...but, we're glad you are on top of things with posting.
Mckay is so dang cute! He looks just like Nathan to me! It has been so fun checking in on your blog once in a while to see what is new. :)
Those lights are sure tempting.
Thanks for all the holiday pics-looks like you had a great one! Kids make everything more fun don't ya think?P.S. Do you just sit & squeeze his cheeks all day? I would! :0)
Oh my goodness, I gave Evan that SAME animal train for his birthday! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a cute little Santa!
It makes me so happy that you finally got to experience Christmas with your own little one! It's such a great age to have at Christmas!
LOVE IT! I feel bad we didn't get to experience Christmas in person with McKay...but, we're glad you are on top of things with posting.
Mckay is so dang cute! He looks just like Nathan to me! It has been so fun checking in on your blog once in a while to see what is new. :)
Those lights are sure tempting.
Thanks for all the holiday pics-looks like you had a great one! Kids make everything more fun don't ya think?
P.S. Do you just sit & squeeze his cheeks all day? I would! :0)
Oh my goodness, I gave Evan that SAME animal train for his birthday! :)
Post a Comment