7 Things I Can Do:
1. Find a bargain.
2. Refurbish furniture.
3. Remember phone numbers.
4. Teach piano lessons.
5. Assemble things (furniture, cakes, jewelry, recipes, flower arrangements and crafts).
6. Tell Nathan what to do. :) (He would say I'm an expert!)
7. Be happy and grateful for all I've been given.
7 Things I Can't Do:
1. Feel my baby toe on my left foot.
2. Get the insurance company to pay for one of the remaining claims from my back surgery. (So frustrating...it's been over a year-and-a-half! I'm going to have to get Gephardt!)
3. Watch movies starring Barbra Streisand or Susan Sarandon (except for Enchanted).
4. Eat pizza or ice cream. (Counting down the days.)
5. Kiss my baby enough.
6. Stop downloading free digital scrapbooking stuff.
7. Read the same book twice. (With the exception of the BOM, of course.)
7 Things I Always Say:
1. "I love you!"
2. "Is that so?"
3. "Interesting."
4. "You've got to be kidding me!"
5. "Don't bite Mama!"
6. "What should we have for dinner?"
7. "How does my hair look?"
7 Things I Always Eat:
1. Almonds
2. Oatmeal
3. Bananas
4. Turkey Burgers
5. Dreyers Fruit Bars
6. Chips and Guacamole
7. Potatoes
(Someday I'll eat like a regular person again.)
Not tagging anyone else...Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
I can't watch BS or SS movies either. In addition, I can't listen to BS music. Even if you tied me up and held my eyes open, I'd pass out from utter disgust. This tag was fun! Nice work!
7 Great Things Bbout Mary Lynne on Her Birthday:
You are extremely creative and can create masterpieces of your own choosing.
You have a keen sense of style.
You are unusually bright and so you are usually right.
You are beautiful.
You have a wicked sense of humor.
You are thoughtful, kind and giving.
You are a fabulous loving MOTHER, sister/daughter/friend and especially aunt to my little ones who sense your love and love you whole-heartedly (as we all do).
Post a Comment