We had some activities throughout the year that were based on a star theme (Girls' Camp's theme was A Wonderful World Starring You), and we hope this gift will help them to remember some of what we talked about.
So now I'm done with this project, I can work on the mountain of other projects that have piled up. What am I doing still sitting here?
6 comments:
I love these! You are so talented and creative. Can you make me a dozen of these for my neighbors?
How cute! I hope you didn't have to make them all yourself. I bet the girls loved them and will remember how much their leaders love them.
Marylynne, That is such a cute idea! Did you come up with it by yourself? You are so creative and I don't doubt that you did come up with it by yourself! The Young Women are truly fortunate to have you as once of their leaders!
They turned out very cute! Did you have trouble getting the rest of your stars? Happy Birthday!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY LYNNE! YOU TOTALLY ROCK!
Those are so cute-what a great idea! I can't believe how big McKay is already. What a cutie!
Post a Comment