If you took advantage of Snapfish's free photobook offer in November you'll know what I'm about to mention is a great deal. I was searching around for photobook deals when I stumbled upon another FREE photobook offer. This one is from multiply.com and more info can be found here. Hurry...the offer expires 1/7/09. You'll only need to pay for shipping (around $7...I think). Of course there's also the time and effort that goes into putting one of these things together, but it's totally worth it. I'm completely in love with the first book I made. I think this time though, I'll make my own pages using digital scrapbook stuff and then load them in as full-page photos. If you're not up for that, there are a few different background themes to choose from.
Also, artscow.com has a great deal for an 8x8 photobook...$6.99 with free shipping. It's almost the same deal, just a little smaller book. I'm not sure when this offer expires.
5 comments:
Thanks for the tip! How about if you make my book while you are at it!
Dang it. Here it is the 7th already. I will have to be better at checking in. thanks for the good tip. Maybe Kaitlyn can put one together today.
Hey the santa pics, I could not get enough he is so cute. Looks like christmas was a good one!! I need to see him in person again!!!
Marylynne!! I would love to see your book sometime! Maybe when you come up to see family? :) Hint hint! :) Hope you guys had a great Christmas and New Year. We miss you and hope all is going well with you guys. You need to post some pics of Mckay. I can't get enough of him. He is such a doll. I want to smooch those cute little cheeks! :)
I got to check out this artscow-I keep hearing so much about it. Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment