My baby is six months old today! He is growing so fast and is so fun to play with. His new favorite game is "Peek-a-boo," he sits up by himself, he rolls and rolls, and he pulls himself forward by grabbing the carpet. We think tooth #2 is soon to appear. We love him so much and wonder how we ever survived without him!
Here is how his six-month photo shoot at home went (his outfit says
I Love My Mummy):





4 comments:
Marylynne, my how Mckay is growing! What a cute little man you guys have. I marvel at how quickly are little ones are growing into little people! Man where does the time go?
The way the pictures are arranged it looks like McKay is looking at the dinosaur and thinking, "Yeah, I can take you now!'
Your little guy is so cute! I like your blog also! That is funny that we found each other on a scrapbook blog! It is so fun to keep in touch with family in blog world! Thanks for leaving a comment, I will enjoy peeking in on your blog! :)
McKay is adorable and growing-up way too fast! What a doll!!!
Post a Comment