Miller Family

Miller Family

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sea World

We rode many of the rides at Sea World. My favorite ride that day was Journey to Atlantis with my sister and not quite 3 1/2 year old niece, Abi. Abi insisted she wanted to go on the ride (she barely met the height requirement). She was so brave! Here we are on the front row:

Feeding the dolphins---McKay looks like he's ready to jump in (on the left):

If you look closely in this picture, it looks like McKay is actually holding the fish out for the dolphin to eat:
McKay met a horse for the first time (a very pretty Clydesdale):

I love when I can get a picture of a dolphin or whale mid-jump:

McKay was mesmerized by the Shamu show:


1 comment:

Preston and Kristin said...

Thanks for posting more pics of your fun times. I love that ride picture. Weeeeeeeeee!!!