McKay's first tooth finally made it's appearance last week, the day before we left for Texas. It's been fun to watch more and more of it appear. I wonder when the second one will show!?!?
Mary lynn! I found you through Maren! Your little guy is sooo adorable! I hope you don't mind me checking in on you every once in a while! Our blog is christansmith.blogspot.com-except it's private. e-mail me and I'll send you an invite! christansmith@hotmail.com
4 comments:
Good timing, McKay! Now you can be like Dracula and BITE!
Mary lynn! I found you through Maren! Your little guy is sooo adorable! I hope you don't mind me checking in on you every once in a while! Our blog is christansmith.blogspot.com-except it's private. e-mail me and I'll send you an invite! christansmith@hotmail.com
Has he drawn blood yet?
Oh, I wanted to see that tooth while I was there. I'll get another chance though I'm sure.
Post a Comment