Miller Family

Miller Family

Monday, October 20, 2008

Baby's First Flight

Waiting for take off....at 6:00 am

McKay and Daddy checking out the plane and the busy people below during our layover in Denver.

Just trying to take it all in.

McKay did really well on all of our flights. I was pretty anxious and worried about how he would handle it. Again, all my worry was for naught. He was a great passenger and was even given his first set of wings by a flight attendant.

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Mckay is so stinkin' cute! Oh, I just want to kiss those cheeks! I am glad your plane ride went well!! You look amazing for being up at 6 am Marylynne! Wish I looked the beautiful in the morning! Give Mckay a big smooch for me!

Melanie said...

Cute photos! I can't wait to see more photos and hear more about your trip! I'm so jealous!

pinkfrostycookies said...

I feel the excitement!

Preston and Kristin said...

You look like a supermodel in the top pic.