I was also surprised at how small the crew's sleeping quarters were. (The picture isn't so great, but you can see the tiny bed boxes behind Nathan.)
Miller Family
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Corpus Christi
Having never been on board an aircraft carrier before, I wasn't sure what to expect. I remember Nathan talking about a tour he had of one when he was on his mission in France, and I've seen plenty on T.V. and in movies, but I still couldn't believe how big the ship was.

Nathan's favorite part of the ship was the flight deck. Our camera batteries died before we made it up to the top and our other family members with cameras were watching a movie about a fighter pilot, but we were at least able to get a picture in front of this airplane:
After our tour of the USS Lexington, we spent some time on the beach so McKay could experience the ocean for the first time. I'm glad we were able to use my sister's camera for these pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
These pictures are great. I love them. Nathans feet look just like GC's :)
What fun pictures. You need to hang them on your wall. I love how you are all coordinated.
Love the beach photos! McKay is growing too fast.
LOVE the beach photos! You guys are the cutest! :)
McKay's foot looks looks more like yours for now!!
It looks like ya'll had TOO much fun! I wish I could have been there. Wahhhh!!!
I forgot to say that your pictures are totally Coastal Living magazine quality. I also enjoy the picture of the sea turtle's undercarriage.
The beach photos are AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment