We went up to Cedar City on Saturday to spend Conference Weekend with our families. One of my goals was to make it up Cedar Canyon to check out the Autumn scenery. We did make it up the canyon, and we were also able to talk Nathan's sister, Misty, into coming along to take pictures of us with her great camera. Misty did a fabulous job and we are so grateful for these pictures:



I'm not sharing my favorite family one, yet. It is to be revealed at a later date...perhaps in a Thanksgiving blog header, or on our Christmas card. (I'm actually going to send them this year!)
11 comments:
These pictures are great. I had no idea Misty was so good. Of course it helps when the subjects are so cute.a
Great pics again! I can't wait for the unveiling of the best one.
What great family photos! You guys are so photogenic! I can't wait to see the favorite photo you will unveil at a later date!
Okay, so where's McKay's jacket?!?
They are cute even if you're making him freeze!;)
It actually wasn't cold at all. We wore our jackets anyway because we didn't want to make Misty hold them all (she was holding McKay's...he did have it in some of the pictures if you didn't notice)and we didn't want to put our jackets on the ground in the mud. We took McKay's off because he kept trying to eat it.
Hey Mary Lynne! I found your blog from Liz's... hope you don't mind me checking up on you! I swear I don't see you any more! Your baby is getting so big and I love the fall pictures! Fall is my favorite time of the year!!
-Jana Homer
These far exceed JC Penney fall catalog quality.
Darling photos! I love your new Halloween blog background as well!
Hello, you just got tagged on my blog.
I wouldn't want to leave Nathan out, so he's been tagged on my blog.
beautiful pics-can't wait to see the one you really like! :0)
Post a Comment