We had a fun day celebrating Nathan's birthday. McKay and I took balloons to Nathan at work. McKay LOVED the balloons and couldn't stop laughing as they bounced off each other as we walked into the office. Nathan brought the balloons home, and in my attempt to get McKay to laugh with them again, I popped all of them but the foil one (didn't pay attention to how close they were to the ceiling fan). He still loves the one that's left!
McKay had so much fun helping open the presents. This is his first-ever present-opening experience:
I am so grateful for Nathan, and for the magnificent husband and father that he is!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NATHAN!!!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Nathan!! Hope your day was a wonderful one! Look at that little man next to you! He is so stinkin cute. I can't believe how in just two months our little ones can change! He is your carbon copy! We miss you guys! Again, Happy Birthday!
Love the Frisbeys!
Happy belated birthday, Nathan! Adorable photos!!!
Happy birthday Nathan.
Post a Comment